1D-LSD 150MCG BLOTTERS INFORMATION
The RC 1D-LSD 150mcg Blotters is compared to LSD, but is and may only be used for research purposes
< h6>Hazard Statements 1D-LSD 150mcg Blotters:
- It can cause respiratory and eye irritation. Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS 1D-LSD 150MCG BLOTTERS:
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary. In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap. When inhaling: Get fresh air and adopt a position that promotes breathing.
- Do not expose to heat sources. Keep it refrigerated, store it in a good container and keep it out of the reach of children. Good stability of the blotters under the above conditions can take up to 2 years.
1D-LSD is a substance of the Lysergamide class, legal in most countries. It is a derivative of 1P-LSD, like many of our Lysergamides. This product is fresh on the market! We are proud to be one of the first vendors to offer this compound.
Since this chemical is fresh on the market, there is virtually nothing known about it right now, other than this. When we’ve gotten to know 1D-LSD a bit better, we will share all of our knowledge with you!
HOW TO USE 1D-LSD 150MCG BLOTTERS
Buy 1D-LSD in the highest quality blotter form. Ensure to store the 1D-LSD in a dry and cool place for maximum shelf-life. When handling research chemicals ensure to always take the proper precautions in the laboratory like wiping down surfaces and wearing gloves, a mask & protective clothing.
What is 1D-LSD?
Introducing 1D-LSD ((1-(1,2-dimethylcyclobutane-1-carbonyl)-lysergic acid diethylamide hemi-L-tartrate).
A lysergamide derivative with an ergoline backbone, 1D-LSD is an LSD prodrug and 1V-LSD analogue. Given that it is an LSD prodrug, it likely shares many psychedelic characteristics with LSD-25 as well as other LSD prodrugs such as 1cP-LSD and 1P-LSD, also likely sharing a similar mechanism of action. A prodrug is essentially an inactive compound that becomes active upon ingestion due to chemical reactions through metabolisation.
What are the effects 0f 1D-LSD?
While it is still early in the lifespan of 1D-LSD, initial reports suggest very similar effects to 1V-LSD and LSD-25. However, some key differences seem to distinguish 1D-LSD from other lysergamides.
The main differences we’ve so far ascertained are:
- Shorter/faster onset – 1D-LSD seems to take around 30-60 minutes for the full effects to take hold. Compared to 1-2 hours for 1cP-LSD and LSD-25.
- Consistency – Many researchers have reported that 1D-LSD produces more consistent and reproducible results, which may make it especially suited for microdosing or therapeutics.
- Shorter Duration – Reports show that 1D-LSD has a shorter duration even than 1V-LSD, which already had a short duration of around 6-8 hours when compared to the longer durations of 1cP-LSD and LSD-25 that run closer to 10-12 hours.
- Potency – The potency of 1D-LSD appears comparable to 1V-LSD.
Why the faster onset?
It’s speculated that the fast onset could be explained by the highly-strained 1,2-dimethylcyclobutane group, enabling faster metabolism and hydrolysis to LSD in-vivo.
1D-LSD is currently legal in Germany, France, Japan and almost every country in the world where there isn’t a blanket ban on psychoactive compounds.
We don’t have a nickname yet for 1D-LSD as we don’t know yet what her characteristics will be. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share them with us via email or LiveChat.
Product Name: 1D-LSD 150mcg Blotters
Other Name(s): (1-(1,2-dimethylcyclobutane-1-carbonyl)-lysergic acid diethylamide hemi-L-tartrate)
Chemical Formula: C27H35N3O2
Molar Mass: 433.596 g·mol−1
Active Ingredient(s): 1D-LSD L-tartrate (150 mcg)
Other Ingredient(s): Soy-based ink, 200 gsm blotting paper
|Our 1D-LSD 150mcg Blotter is strictly for laboratory use only and is not approved for human consumption. Any mention of dosage/feeding to humans or animals or anything consumption-related is not acceptable.